The AGE list of clients includes hundreds of Saudi companies, over twenty governments, scores of trade promotion agencies and multinational companies. Here we mention:………………
- The Saudi Government: ADA, MAWHIBA, MOCI, MOHE, MOE, MIC-AlKharj, Chamber of Commerce, Civil Defence, SCTA.
- Semi-Government organizations viz., SABIC, ARAMCO, MA’ADEN
- Prominent private sector companies: Abdullah Hashim Co. (HONDA), Abdul Latif Jameel Co. (LEXUS / TOYOTA), Abunayan Group, ADC, Adwan Group, Al-Argan, Al-Habib Group, Al-Jammaz Group, Al-Khoraeyf Group, Aqarat, Al-Saedan Group, Amlak, ARASCO, Al-Watania Group, Dar Al-Riyadh, E. A. Juffali Bros., Etihad Etisalat Co. (MOBILY), FORUS, Hadco, Jadco, KFB Group, MEC-SONY, Nadec, Rafaal, Saudi Ceramics, Saudi Ericsson, Saudi Lighting Co., Saudi Telecom Co., Zahid Tractor, etc
- Banking Institutions such as Arab National Bank, National Commercial Bank, Riyad Bank, Saudi American Bank, Saudi British Bank & Saudi Hollandi Bank
- Governmental and Trade promotional agencies from: Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, etc.
- Multinational companies viz., ABB, Aerospatiale, Alcatel, BMW, Citroen, Draeger, Ericsson, GE, Huawei, Jaguar, LG, Lucent Technologies, Mercedes Benz, Microsoft, Phillips, Peugeot, Renault, Volvo, ZTE, etc.
- The European Union.
Serving clients in the Middle East region
AGE serves its clients’ participation in exhibitions at other places in the Gulf & Middle East such as Bahrain, Beirut, Cairo, Damascus, Kuwait, Doha & the UAE, either directly or through its associates in Jordan, Lebanon, Dubai & Qatar. By keeping updated with latest developments in technology and design trends, AGE provides its clients high quality service & workmanship, thus maintaining its role as a pioneer in exhibitionstand-contracting in the Middle East.